No. There are no extra charges if you make reductions to your regular contribution. Admin Fees applied to your account will remain linked to the original regular contribution in your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I open an account at Dominion?
- Can I open an account online?
- Who can open an account at Dominion?
- How many account owners can a Dominion account have?
- Can corporate entities open an account at Dominion?
- Can a trust own a Dominion account?
- Is there an age limit to open an account?
- What does CDD stand for?
- Does Dominion accept individual US residents/citizens as clients?
- What CDD do I need to provide to open a Dominion account?