You can transfer funds to your account by direct wire transfer or accepted cards. Funds are received in Dominion’s client monies account in Bank of New York Mellon to ensure segregation of assets and then used to purchase assets as per your investment choice.
Articles in this section
- How do I open an account at Dominion?
- Can I open an account online?
- Who can open an account at Dominion?
- How many account owners can a Dominion account have?
- Can corporate entities open an account at Dominion?
- Can a trust own a Dominion account?
- Is there an age limit to open an account?
- What does CDD stand for?
- Does Dominion accept individual US residents/citizens as clients?
- What CDD do I need to provide to open a Dominion account?