Standard CDD for all Dominion accounts requires applicants to present a valid proof of identity (POI) and a valid proof of address (POA).
PROOF OF IDENTITY (POI)
- Must be valid and less than 10 years old.
- Must include ID number, date and place of birth, a clear photo and nationality.
PROOF OF ADDRESS (POA)
- Must be less than 3 months old.
- Can be a water, gas, electricity, landline phone, bank statement or credit card statement.
- It can also be a shared expenses invoice as long as the clients name and address is stated.
- Internet, TV cable, cellular or similar services invoices are not accepted.
Some countries have specific document types approved in addition to the above. If for any reason, there is no proof of address under the client’s name (i.e. lives with parents/husband/wife, residence is provided by employer and invoices are not under the clients name), it is possible to present a signed Address Description Form (ADF). Additional documents may be required on a case by cases basis.