No. Account owners at Dominion are beneficial owners of all assets held in their accounts. This relies on a trust structure that cannot be owned by another trust structure.
Articles in this section
- How do I open an account at Dominion?
- Can I open an account online?
- Who can open an account at Dominion?
- How many account owners can a Dominion account have?
- Can corporate entities open an account at Dominion?
- Can a trust own a Dominion account?
- Is there an age limit to open an account?
- What does CDD stand for?
- Does Dominion accept individual US residents/citizens as clients?
- What CDD do I need to provide to open a Dominion account?
Article is closed for comments.