Yes. We will require a full customer due diligence on both the corporation and its beneficial owners. Furter information may also be required depending on the type and jurisdiction of the corporation
Articles in this section
- How do I open an account at Dominion?
- Can I open an account online?
- Who can open an account at Dominion?
- How many account owners can a Dominion account have?
- Can corporate entities open an account at Dominion?
- Can a trust own a Dominion account?
- Is there an age limit to open an account?
- What does CDD stand for?
- Does Dominion accept individual US residents/citizens as clients?
- What CDD do I need to provide to open a Dominion account?